MUX Vst for Windows released
By editorAugust 20, 2012
MuTools has released the MUX Vst, a high-quality and flexible modular synth and effect plug-in which extents the sonic power of your favorite Vst host/DAW.
The MUX is a high-quality and super flexible modular synth and effect plug-in.
The MUX can be a vintage synthesizer or a hi-tec sample player, it can be a multi-band compressor or a stereo reverb, and it can be so much more… You can do almost anything with it!
The MUX is integrated into MuLab and is also available as a VST plug-in for Windows.
- Easy modular architecture.
- Top-quality uncompromised sound engine.
- Automatic mono/stereo handling.
- Integrated world-class synths, samplers and effects.
- Plug-in any VST instrument or effect inside the MUX.
- Mix freely and limitless MUX modules and VST plug-ins.
- Modulate any VST parameter with any of the MUX modulators like LFO, ADSR, Multi-Segment Envelope, …
- Includes the MuSynth workhorse synth/sampler.
- Includes the hybrid MuDrum module.
- Includes the MuSampla, MuPad and MultiSampla sample players.
- Deep modular editing lets you build your own synths and effects, including nice front panels.
- Includes hundreds of inspiring instruments and effect presets.
- Easy preset file management.
- Streamlined user interface and workflow.
- Available in 32 bit and 64 bit plug-in versions.